[ Rock US / FR - Rap US / FR - Reggae - Ragga - Electro - Métal US / FR - R’N’B - Latino - Variété - ... ]

15 mars 2007

Bob Marley - Jammin'



Ooh, yeah! all right!

Were jammin:

I wanna jam it wid you.

Were jammin, jammin,

And I hope you like jammin, too.



Aint no rules, aint no vow, we can do it anyhow:

Ini will see you through,

cos everyday we pay the price with a little sacrifice,

Jammin till the jam is through.



Were jammin -

To think that jammin was a thing of the past;

Were jammin,

And I hope this jam is gonna last.



No bullet can stop us now, we neither beg nor we wont bow;

Neither can be bought nor sold.

We all defend the right; jah - jah children must unite:

Your life is worth much more than gold.



Were jammin (jammin, jammin, jammin)

And were jammin in the name of the lord;

Were jammin (jammin, jammin, jammin),

Were jammin right straight from yah.



Yeh! holy mount zion;

Holy mount zion:

Jah sitteth in mount zion

And rules all creation.



Yeah, were - were jammin (wotcha-wa),

Wotcha-wa-wa-wa, were jammin (wotcha-wa),

See, I wanna jam it wid you

Were jammin (jammin, jammin, jammin)

Im jammed: I hope youre jammin, too.



Jams about my pride and truth I cannot hide

To keep you satisfied.

True love that now exist is the love I cant resist,

So jam by my side.



Were jammin (jammin, jammin, jammin), yeah-eah-eah!

I wanna jam it wid you.

Were jammin, were jammin, were jammin, were jammin,

Were jammin, were jammin, were jammin, were jammin;

Hope you like jammin, too.

Were jammin, were jammin (jammin),

Were jammin, were jammin (jammin).

I wanna (I wanna jam it wid you) - I wanna -

I wanna jam wid you now.

Jammin, jammin (hope you like jammin too).

Eh-eh! I hope you like jammin, I hope you like jammin,

cause (I wanna jam it wid you). I wanna ... wid you.

I like - I hope you - I hope you like jammin, too.

I wanna jam it;

I wanna jam it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Archives de z1k.blogspot.com